All right,Mr.DeMille,I'm ready for my close-up. 好了,德米勒先生,我已经准备好拍摄我的特写镜头了。(《日落大道》1950)
Frankly,my dear,I don't give a damn. 坦白说,亲爱的,我一点也不在乎。(《乱世佳人》1939)
Go ahead,make my day. 来吧,让我也高兴高兴。(《拨云见日》1983)
Have you given any thought to your future? 你有没有为将来打算过呢。
Here's looking at you,kid. 就看你的了,孩子。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies. 希望是一个好东西,也许是最好的,好东西是不会消亡的。
I am big!It's the pictures that got small. 我是巨大的!是这些照片让我变得渺小了。(《日落大道》1950)
I laugh in the face of danger.越危险就越合我心意。
I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse. 我会给他点好处,他无法拒绝。(《教父》1972)
I’m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn’t mean you go looking for trouble.我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。
It’s like you are back from the dead. 好像你是死而复生似的。
Jenny and I was like peas and carrots. 我和珍妮形影不离。 经典语句www.deyou8.com.
www.deyou8.com
Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get. 生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。 May the Force be with you. 愿原力与你同在。(《星球大战》1977)
Miracles happen every day. 奇迹每天都在发生。
Show me the money! 让我看到钱!(《甜心先生》1996)
Stupid is as stupid does. 蠢人做蠢事(傻人有傻福)。
There is something inside ,that they can’t get to , that they can’t touch. That’s yours. 那是一种内在的东西, 他们到达不了,也无法触及的,那是你的。
There's no place like home. 没有一个地方可以和家相提并论。(《绿野仙踪》1939)
Toto,I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore. 托托,我想我们再也回不去堪萨斯了。(《绿野仙踪》1939)
When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world. 如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。
You can’t change the past. 过去的事是不可以改变的。
You don't understand!Icoulda had class.I coulda been a contender.I could've been somebody,instead of a bum, which is what I am. 你根本不能明白!我本可以获得社会地位,我本可以是个竞争者,我本可以是任何有头有脸的人而不是一个毫无价值的游民! (《码头风云》1954)
You just stay away from me please. 求你离开我。
You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright. 你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。
经典语句www.deyou8.com.
相关分类