教学反思 教学计划 教学总结 教学文档 语文教学 数学教学 物理教学 化学教学 生物教学 历史教学 地理教学 政治教学 诗歌诗词 工作计划 工作总结 心得体会

当前位置:得优网教学文章英语教学初中英语初中英语句型常用英美语口语词汇和短语

常用英美语口语词汇和短语

    11-14 22:55:02    浏览次数: 986次    栏目:初中英语句型

标签:初中英语句型资料大全,http://www.deyou8.com 常用英美语口语词汇和短语,
常用英美语口语词汇和短语

         a kick in the pants 口头警告

  e.g. He was always late for work, so the manager decided to give him a kick in the pants and watch his performance.

  他上班经常迟到,所以经理对他作出口头警告,并留意他的表现。

  a little short on RAM 能力不够

  e.g. I don't think he is the right person for this job. He’s a little short on RAM.

  我认为他不是这个职位的适当人选。他的能力不够。

  ace buddy 至交,好朋友

  Eg. Look, you're my ace buddy and shouldn't say that to me.

  喂,你是我的老朋友,不应该对我说这样的话。

  all that jazz 诸如此类的东西

  e.g. He told me I didn't behave myself good enough, that I should watch my P's and Q's ,all that jazz.

  他说我表现得不够好,我应该注意礼仪,以及诸如此类的话。

  Any takers? 询问他人是否赞成某事

  eg. We are planning a golf tournament next Sunday. Any takers?

  我们计划于下星期日举行高尔夫球赛。大家赞成吗?

  attention-getter 引人瞩目的人或物

  eg. The pop singer is an attention-getter wherever he goes.

  那位流行歌手到地方去都是个引人注目的人物。
www.deyou8.com

  back burner 延迟,搁置

  e.g. let’s put that one on the back burner and get back to it later.

  我们暂时把这个问题搁一搁,以后再谈吧。

  bad hair day 不开心的日子

  e.g. What’s the matter with Mary? Oh, she’s just having a bad day.

  马里怎么了?哦,他心情不好。

  be history 离开,不在

  e.g. It’s already one o’clock? I’m history.

  已经一点啦?我要走了。

  big-eyed 形容某人整天食物不离口

  e.g. If I see food, I want to eat it. I’m so big-eyed.

  我一看到食物就要吃。我好像患了渴食症似的。

  boss (sb.) about 把某人差来差去

  e.g. I’m not going to be bossed about by a nobody like you.

  我不会受你这样的无名小卒的指使。

  can of worm 一团糟

  e.g. What he left behind after his resignation was just a can of worm..

  他辞职后留下来的只是一大堆头痛的问题。

  catch on 流行起来

  e.g. The mini-skirt caught on quickly but disappeared equally fast.

  迷你裙迅即流行,但是很快就被打入冷宫。

  cook with gas 好极了

  e.g. Now you’re cooking with gas.

  现在你的表现好极了

  copy? 收到/听到?copy/copy that:收到!"I copy that" is walkie-talkie talk for - I understand, will do, gotcha, ok, alright, yup, uh-huh, and much more depending on the inflection of the voice.

  e.g. Do you copy? Roger.

  收到了吗?收到了。

  cut down on 侮辱,咒骂

  e.g. He’s cutting down on you. I can’t stand it any longer.

  他分明是在侮辱你。我已忍无可忍了。

  do 表示吸食、参加、享用

  e.g. I don’t do acid any more.

  我不再吸毒了。

  do the town 狂欢

  e.g. I did the town with the old boys the other day.

  前些天我和一班旧同学狂欢了一番。
www.deyou8.com

  down play 贬低、 对某事轻描淡写

  e.g. The press has down played the president’s role in the negotiations.

  舆论遍地了总统在谈判中所起的作用。

  Damn it 诅咒语

  e.g. Now damn it! Let’s quit talking about this subject.

  他妈的!我们不要在谈这个话题了。

  dad, old dad 老兄,老弟

  e.g. Here ,dad, have a bite. 来,老兄,吃点东西吧。

  exo 形容第一流的事情

  e.g. The dancer’s performances were exo.

  舞者的表演真是精彩。

  eat 使心烦意乱、使愤怒

  e.g. What’s eating you today? You looked terrible.

  你今天怎么了?你的样子难看极了。

  fat pill 指吃了会令人发胖的食物

  e.g. Stay away from the pastries. They are fat pills.

  别吃那些油酥点心,他们会令你发胖。

  fireworks 本意是焰火,口语上表示麻烦

  e.g. It looks like there’ll be fireworks if we cannot calm the excited fans of the singer.

  如果我们不能使兴奋的歌迷安静下来的话,很有可能出麻烦。

  404 not found 原是www用语,现指茫无头绪的人

  e.g don’t bother asking her. She’s 404.

  别问她了。她一点头绪都没有。

  funny farm 指精神病院

  e.g. Better be serious, or else you’ll be thrown into the funny farm..

  严肃一点,否则把你送到精神病院去。

  full of beans 指一个人生气勃勃

  e.g. I felt full of beans after a good sleep.

  睡了一大觉后,我感到精神奕奕。

  go along for the ride 凑热闹而被动的参与、逢场作戏

  e.g. I don’t know anything about football. I’m just going along for the ride.

  我对足球一无所知,只是去凑热闹而已。

  get into the act 表示参加某些时髦的,属于上流社会的活动

  e.g. She spent a lot of money on designer’s clothes and liked to get into the act.

  他花很多钱买名设计师做的衣服,并且喜欢参加上流社会的社交活动。

  gas 表示极大的成功,令人非常满意的事

  e.g. The ball was a real gas indeed.

  舞会办得很成功。
www.deyou8.com

  get canned/sacked 表示被辞退、炒鱿鱼

  e.g. You’d better be careful or you’re going to get yourself sacked.

  你最好小心一点,否则你会被辞退。

  get out of someone’s face 在我面前消失

  e.g. Get outta my face! I’m busy right now.

  走开!我现在正忙着呢。

  hack it 一.表示对付、二.表示宽容

  e.g. Take it easy. We can surely hack it ourselves.

  别急躁。我们是可以对付得来的。

  hold the baby 负起责任,干苦差事

  e.g. Johnny forgot his promise to help and I was left to hold the baby.

  约翰忘记了他答应过帮忙,我只得独立承担了。

  horse around 表示嬉戏,玩耍,通常发出大量的喧闹声。

  e.g. The bunch of boys were horsing around in the garden.

  那一群男孩子在花园里喧闹嬉戏。

  hot air 指没有根据的传言、谎话

  e.g. They say the president will be here soon, but I think it is just hot air.

  他们说总统将到这里,但我认为这是谣言。

  hold it down 把声音压堤,不说话

  e.g. Hold it down when you are in the library.

  在图书馆就不要说话了。

  in the loop 表示圈内的、知情的

  e.g. don’t ask me. I am not in the loop, you know.

  别问我。你也知道我并不是知情的。

[1] [2] [3]  下一页

常用英美语口语词汇和短语相关文章